Wednesday 4 June 2014

Spring Is For Cleaning

SOURCE

Okay, it's probably a known fact that I'm a little bit of a hoarder, but even I realise that every once in a while you need to be totally ruthless and get rid of everything. I mean everything. So far I'm about half way through and I've already 2 bin bags full of stuff to donate and bin.

So, up to now, how am I enjoying my bedroom sans all of the clutter in the world? It's absolutely amazing. Admittedly my room is a little on the messy side at the minute (the saying "it gets worse before it gets better" rings true here) but it's all for a good cause.

I'm hoping I can drag my dad to IKEA this week for storage, blankets, throws, candles and other such miscellaneous crap.

How often do you tend to go through your old clothes and what are your rules for doing this? If you're interested in how I managed to get rid of such a ridiculously large amount let me know and I'll do a post on how to de-clutter!

1 comment :

  1. I'm a hoarder. I alwsys feel the need to keep everything as for some reason I believe everything is necessary even scrap paper. It's definitely a bad habit. A post on how to de-clutter would deffo be helpful, so if you do decide to do one, let me know. I'm now following you on Google Plus and Bloglovin, I'd love it if you could follow me on both platforms too? http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete