Monday 26 May 2014

grün


BOURJOIS SO LAQUE 


Happy Monday everyone! In an attempt to get myself back onto the beauty bandwagon I figured I'd start with something pretty simple that I just know I'd find it easy to talk about - a varn that hasn't been off my nails all spring, and now we're heading into summer it's staying pretty firm!

These are essentially Bourjois' answer to the ever-so-popular Barry M Gelly Hi Shine varnishes, but with a slightly more sophisticated frontier. Keeping up with the classy French chic look and shade names, the so laque range remains consistent with the typical Bourjois approach, and are just as good. 

They're fast drying, glossy, come in a massive range of colours and I can get around 5 days chip free. At £5.99 and always on some kind of offer, why the hell not?!

1 comment :

  1. I really want to try these polishes but can never decide on a colour but they sound great
    Beth x
    mermaidindisguise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete